Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A slice of life...

Hey everyone!! Ok so I haven't blogged in what seems like ages (it has been a little over a week but you know...) and to be honest, not a whole lot has happened...

John Berry and I have been working hard. I've been cooking again (a little). I ran with John on Saturday night, and the 8 miles truly kicked my butt. I'm having doubts and worries about the half-marathon on October 3rd, but who knows... My classes aren't so bad, but they are adding a bit of stress to the normal stress-free life I try to live. And while the entire world seemed to think that yearbook would officially put me under, it truly is my favorite part of every single day. So that's that...

Oh, and I'm reading Crazy Love. Everyone should read it. Seriously. Go buy it.

Oh and Lucy had this weird hacking cough, and JB and I had a freakout moment when we thought she had heartworms. But after a little vet visit this morning, we found out that she is healthy and happy and caught up on all her shots. So that's some good news on this Wednesday...

Today is a good day. I have an orthodontist appt today after school. Yes, I know. Only kids and teenagers are supposed to go to the orthodontist. But I have this crazy open bite, and I want to be able to bite down completely. You just don't understand. Eating a fajita and not being able to bite right through is seriously a challenge when you love Mexican food as much as I do. So, here's hoping that the dr will suggest invisalign. :) We'll see...

And speaking of Mexican food... John Berry and I are planning on going to church tonight then heading to Habaneros for dinner. Yum! Oh yeah, and I'm supposed to squeeze in a 4 mile run somewhere. Hmm.... Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment