Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Here we go...

Today was a fantastic day. Let's review...
- Last night we had dinner at the Tavern with JB's parents, grandparents, and aunt. Then came home and watched Discovery ID on demand. My favorite!!!
- Today was a fantastic day. I have decided that I love being in charge of the yearbook. I swear they are the most hilarious kids at the whole school. Shout out to the Rendezvous staff!!! I know you guys are the only ones who check this blog anyway. 2 words.. "cut throat"
- I'm supposed to be packing right now for the beach... horrrayayayay!! ... but instead I'm blogging with one eye open about to fall asleep. No packing tonight...
- Dentist today.. where I watched the Wendy Williams Show... oh yes, that's right-- at my dentist's office, I am able to put on headphones, and watch tv while getting my teeth cleaned. Dr. Koch is awesome. However, I apparently need to floss more.
- Cheesecake Factory for JB's bday dinner... it wasn't my fav. But you know what... that doesn't matter... why? you ask...

BECAUSE IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS I WILL BE ON THE ROAD HEADING TO MY FAVORITE DESTINATION WITH MY FAVORITE PEOPLE

And in honor of the music that will be on repeat for the next 5 days...
"Sun tanned toes tickling the sand..."

No comments:

Post a Comment