Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Back to the grind...

Well... We're Home...

I love the beach. For our last trip of the summer, we were able to spend one full day soaking up the sun and the next two making memories with current friends and getting to see old ones. It was a great trip, full of good food, good times, and a lot of good laughter. It was great seeing people whom I haven't seen in years.

Meghan's wedding was gorgeous and very laid-back. The food was incredible, the colors were perfect, the weather was great... and the band was fantastic. Beach weddings are the way to go. I wouldn't change anything about mine, but I must admit- weddings at the beach are fun for everyone.

So now we are back to work.. John Berry feels sick. I don't feel great, but I don't think I'm sick. I think I'm just tired. So, that's all for today. It was a great Labor Day weekend, and now I need a week to relax and just relish in the fact that summer may be ending, but fall trips to Gatlinburg and the like are quickly approaching...

Oh and one more thing.. ROLL TIDE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment