Friday, August 28, 2009

Finally Friday...

Ohhhh.... it's FRIDAY!! A week from now we will be at the beach!!!! And John will be trying to convince me to wake up for a nice looong run. And I will resist. We'll see what happens..

It's gonna be a great weekend!!

The Byars clan, Cliff, and John Berry are attending the Hoover/Gdale game tonight, but sadly I'll be in class. John Berry is going to be working for me.. taking pics that we might could use in yearbook. What a wonderful husband! And actually, it isn't work for him. If you know John Berry, you probably know that he is OBSESSED with his nice new camera. He takes pictures constantly, doesn't matter what he is taking pics of. So if you see a creeper in a corner somewhere and a flash catches your eye... I'm just sayin... :) (And that is what he gets for not participating in OUR blog.)

Our first pep rally is today!! No one cares. But I'm excited! Ok.. well I have to finish getting ready for a nice fun day at GHS. Today is spirit day, meaning I'm supposed to wear maroon, gray, and white... the only thing I can find is a t-shirt that I stole from a former cheerleader.. and it has paint splatters and stains on it. Hmmm.... works for me!! Have a GREAT Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment